|NVG Newsletter May 2018
Welcome to the first NVG Newsletter of 2018. With this newsletter, we would like to keep you informed on the latest news regarding Behavioural Biology in the Netherlands and share updates of our website .
Thank you for filling out the Questionnaire
13 people answered the 5 simple questions.
1. We asked you whether you preferred a Newsletter or regular updates on the website. You all agreed that a Newsletter 3-4 times a year with updates, linking to webpages were preferred.
2. We had two options for the next meeting: Soesterberg and Egmond aan Zee. The advantage for Egmond is the price, which decreases risks for the future. The advantage of Soesterberg de central location. There was no clear opinion that tipped the scale to either location, so we decided to choose Egmond aan Zee for next meeting and then evaluate that for coming meetings. Venue
3. People indicated to be member of NVG for the annual meetings and to strengthen behavioural biology in the Netherlands. To a lesser extend responders wanted to meet relevant people.
4. We received some very good suggestions for improvement of the website. Some of these come back in the topics of the newsletter
5. Regarding any general points, there was a request to be informed in time for updates regarding the next meeting. We have communicated the dates and the Main speaker already on our website.